Did you know?
You have two choices in bee removal, Live Removal or Extermination;
- Live Bee Removal by We Save Bees is done without the use of harsh chemicals or pesticides.
- Each hive is removed by hand, without the use of vacuums.
- Hives are donated to local bee keepers, building up the commercial population with stronger bees.
- All Honeycomb and Honey is removed correctly with the bees on the honeycomb, no honey is spilled or left behind.
- Done correctly, the bees will not return or attract more hives.
- Extermination pumps harsh chemicals and pesticides into your structure to kill the bees.
- The chemicals and pesticides can enter into the dwelling and can linger for long periods of time.
- All the bees are killed and the honey is left inside and unattended (For Days or Even Forever).
- Honey, with no bees to maintain it, can drip into cracks and voids that are unable to be cleaned.
- If honey, in full or part, is left inside, it is not If the Bees Will RETURN, It’s When They Return.
It is your choice when you have a hive or know of someone that has a hive. The job can either be done correctly, or it can be exterminated.
We save bees specializes in saving bees and educating people about bees. We Save Bees can solve your bee problems. 100% live bee removal done by hand, no vacuums, no chemicals, and no gimmicks. The bees are safely removed, donated to local bee keepers, and go to farms for pollination. We have the highest success rate in the country, we have the lowest call back rate, and we charge less. For a free estimate please give us a call or Contact US through our website. We would love to help save your bees and do it for less. Save the bees, Save the world, Do your part, We Can Help, Contact Us.